App Hall of Fame Inductee OmniFocus
by The Omni GroupInducted into the App Hall of Fame on November, 2010
Originally released 2008-07-11
Not currently available in the iTunes app store.
The quintessential power users organization and GTD tool.
Winner of the 2008 Apple Design Award for Best iPhone Productivity Application, OmniFocus brings task management to your fingertips. Keep track of tasks by project, place, person, or date. Bring up a shopping list, agenda items to discuss at work, things to do at home, and any other lists you need.
"OmniFocus for the iPhone is one of the best examples of a great iPhone app that I've seen. The interface is simple, intuitive, and it just lets you get your stuff done." iPhone Alley Editors Choice Award 2009,
"Finding the right application to manage your tasks is great, and it's even better when there's a companion app for your iPhone or iPod touch. OmniFocus for the iPhone is a perfect example: It fits well with its Desktop brother, includes the features you need to organize your tasks, builds task lists based on your current location, captures voice notes and pictures, and synchronizes with your Mac via MobileMe or WebDAV servers. " Mac Observer Editors Choice Award 2009
Use OmniFocus for iPhone on its own, or sync through the cloud with other copies of OmniFocus (for iPad, iPhone, or Mac).
- Plan in projects, work in contexts: Organize tasks by goals using projects, then work towards those goals more efficiently by grouping tasks using contexts
- Cloud sync: Synchronize your tasks with other copies of OmniFocus using MobileMe or Omni's free sync.omnigroup.com
- Due date notifications: Calendar notifications let you know when a task is coming due, whether or not you're running OmniFocus at the time
- Quick Entry: Create a new task anywhere in the app, or by sending tasks from other apps such as Safari and Twittelator
- Subtasks: Break large tasks up into more manageable steps you can complete and track individually
- Attachments: Attach pictures, audio, or other reference documents to your task notes, and synchronize them with other copies of OmniFocus
- Nearby contexts: Plan your day's errands by listing nearby contexts or viewing them on a map
- Search: Built-in search helps you quickly find any task in your database
- Trusted system: Data integrity is our top priority, and our support ninjas are available to help you out of any jam
For more information, please watch the video on our website, or try OmniFocus on an iPhone at an Apple Store near you!
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnifocus.
The Omni Group offers a 30-day money back guarantee on all of our apps. If you find that you're unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please email email@example.com.